Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tasty Tuesday: Another Delicious Recipe!


Happy Tuesday everyone!

Thank you to all of you who took time to comment on yesterday's blog post.
It makes me happy to know that many of you amazing and faithful readers
are still taking time out of your busy day to check in with me and my little
family. It was also nice to meet a new reader! I appreciate all of you so much!

And with that being said, let's jump right into a super yummy recipe for White
Barbeque Sauce. In my opinion, this sauce takes chicken from ordinary straight
to extraordinary!

I haven't tried this yet, but I am thinking that this sauce may be good on french fries
as well. I'm warning you. You might find yourself half tempted to drink it with a 
straw, ha ha!




The recipe is quick and easy to make, and you probably already have all the things
you need to make it. Take a look...


and the recipe...


I mixed up some of this delicious sauce yesterday, and voila, lunch was spectacular!



Let me know if you try it! I think you will love it too.



Are you a fan of barbeque sauce?

What's your favorite?

Do you make your own or buy it from the store?

Have you ever had a white barbeque sauce?



Have a wonderful day!






2 comments :

  1. I think I will make this for my youngest son. My fridge is full of different sauces he likes and purchases at different places. But I don't have a white BBQ sauce. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, we have a fridge full of sauces too, but this white sauce is so yummy and it's something different too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...