Monday, July 3, 2017

Weekend At A Glance



With Miss S being sick, our weekend was pretty low key. Let's take a
quick look at the highlights...


- Friday -

Friday night, we finally tried out our Vegetti Pro to make zoodles (zucchini noodles.)



I'm not sure if we cooked them the "correct" way or not, but they did turn our good
enough that we don't have any leftovers. We cooked them in a skillet with a little olive oil,
salt, pepper, and minced garlic. I will have to investigate to see if their are other, "better"
ways to prepare them. They were really easy to make so I definitely want to make them
again.


- Saturday night -

Saturday night, we drove into town to watch the fireworks show that our city puts on 
every year around the 4th of July. Unfortunately it started raining around 8:00, so
it was kind of hard to get good pictures from inside the car (and in the rain), but 
here are a couple so you get the basic idea.



I absolutely love watching fireworks and I think the 4th of July just might
be one of my favorite holidays.



- Sunday -

Miss S was feeling better on Sunday so we decided to head to visit my parents for
a couple of days. It's always nice to get away and spend time with them.


And after a few calm, relaxing days away...

- My home project for the week (after the 4th) -

I have got to find my dining room table again. This mess is driving me up the wall.


This is all the Auburn stuff that we have accumulated over the past 9 months and it is 
one big mess.

It's hard to know what to keep and what to toss, but SOMETHING has to be done.
I can't look at this eyesore every day for much longer without going bonkers!


I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July, and I will see you back here on 
Thursday, July 6th.












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...