Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Favorites



Hello Fri-Yay!

I love Fridays because they mean less time at work and more time with family!

Our little family of three means the world to me!


Family time is even more precious than ever for us right now because in only 
three short weeks Miss S will be moving out and heading to Auburn University.
Let's just say this mama is hanging on as tightly as she can right now!




I love my girl!


But without further ado, let's take a look at this week's Friday Favorites!



I spotted this fun (and inspirational) make up bag at TJMaxx this week. So cute
and such a good reminder to live your life in full color. We only get one shot at
life, so why do we waste so much precious time trying to fit in with those around
us. Who cares, and why should we want to be ordinary?!



My favorite beauty product this week is the new charcoal mask from Mary Kay. It 
does a fantastic job of cleaning out the impurities hiding in your pores. If you haven't tried 
it yet, find a Mary Kay consultant and get yours a.s.a.p. I know you will love it too.



 I finally joined the rest of the women around the world and read an Emily Giffin book!
First I read Something Borrowed and I couldn't put it down.

via

As soon as I finished Something Borrowed, I immediately picked up Something Blue.
If possible, I think I loved this one even more than the first one. If you love to read,
and haven't read an Emily Giffin book, find one and get started immediately. They
are fantastic.

via


Here are some food items that are popular in our house right now.







The chips are a healthier alternative to Doritos, but taste very similar, and the wraps
have been making an appearance for a quick, easy lunch. Just add lunch meat and
other toppings of your choosing, wrap it up, and voila! Lunch is served. The gluten
free eater in our house is very happy she can once again eat something similar to a
sandwich.


Speaking of my gluten free girl, that is heading out on her own in 3 short weeks,
this is a quote that I thought was really fitting for this time in her life. I spotted this
print at TJMaxx.



And I will leave it at that because if I even attempt to say anything else about this
quote, or about her starting college in a month, I will break down and spend the next
several hours in tears. No time for that today, so I will leave it at that.


I've got some super exciting plans for the day, so I better start getting ready!
My parents are coming into town to have lunch with us and to spend some
time with us this afternoon. It is always wonderful to be able to spend quality
time with family!

Happy Friday everyone!

Anyone have tips on surviving your child moving away to college?

If you are a book lover, what Emily Giffin books do you love?












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...