Thursday, July 27, 2017

Distractions and DVR's



Have you ever had so much to do that you don't even know where to start?

That is where I find myself today. Laundry is waiting, the vacuum is waiting, and
clutter is closing in on me. I am also in extreme need of a workout! I was doing
so well. I completed three workouts last week, but so far have completed zero
for this week. Ugh! I am a personal trainer and a health coach, so this should 
not be an area that I struggle with. But alas, here I am, caught in the tangled
web of struggle.

So, this brings me to my current state of distraction. I am looking for something
to distract me from my mountain high to-do list that is looming over me like
a dark cloud. 


Eeyore, I am right there with you buddy.

So, before I tackle the never ending to-do's, let talk about some fun distractions.
We can call them "something to look forward to!"


Hallmark Channel is giving us lots of goodies to look forward to in August.





First up in the Summer Nights series of new movies is this movie.


Love at the Shore premieres on Saturday, August 5, 9/8c. Happy the dog makes his
movie debut in this movie too. Isn't he a little cutie? A cute dog, a happily ever after
love story, and a beach? Definitely count me in for this one!




Saturday, August 12 at 9/8c brings us Summer in the Vineyard.


This movie is the sequel to Autumn in the Vineyard. I am so thrilled that Hallmark
Channel has decided to do sequels to some of their wonderful movies. Really
excited to see "the rest of the story," as Paul Harvey used to say.


On Sunday August 20, 10/9c, Andie MacDowell and Cameron Mathison
will star in At Home in Mitford


I really like these two actors, so I know this will be another hit for both of them.


Saturday, August 26 at 9/8c brings us Sun, Sand & Romance.


I loved Paul Campbell's character in Once Upon a Holiday, so I know he will do
a great job in this movie as well.


Also, let's not forget that Season 2 of Chesapeake Shores is back on beginning
Sunday, August 6 at 9/8c. Season 1 was fantastic, and I look forward to seeing
the characters deepen relationships in Season 2.

I will be making sure my DVR is sitting on ready to catch each and every minute
of the much anticipated Summer Nights series!


Well, it looks like it is time for a workout for this girl. Procrastinate no more.


Are you a Hallmark Channel movie fan?

Are you looking forward to the movies that are coming next?

Do you ever struggle to fit in your workouts?


Have a wonderful day!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...