Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Spend The Day With Me - At Home



via


Happy rainy Tuesday to you! We are getting more rain today and this gray day is
making me want to hibernate, ha ha.

I did put together a video of a typical Monday at home for you yesterday. I 
apologize that the sound is a little quiet in places, and then a bit loud in places.
I still have a lot to learn about making videos! One thing I have learned is that
it is harder than my favorite youtubers make it look! It is a lot of fun to do though,
so hopefully I can improve as I go along.

You can click here to watch, or simply click below.



While Miss S is babysitting today, I have got to get back to work on her online forms 
to be completed before we go to her freshman orientation next week. 

She got online last night and got all the required items submitted to officially
register for Sorority Recruitment. Rush begins on August 11, and Bid Day
will be on August 19. Although I was not interested in being in a sorority
when I was in college at The University of Alabama (many years ago, ha) it 
is something that is really important to her. I am already praying that she 
gets in with the right group of girls. 


Well, guess I better get busy!

Have a wonderful day!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...