Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Favorites



Hello friends and happy weekend!

Let's just pretend for a second that we are all at the beach, and that it isn't
pouring down rain outside. Maybe if I turn on all the lights in our house
I can pretend that it doesn't look like it's 8:15 at night out there.

Miss S and I had planned to visit my parents this weekend, but she is sick
and feeling/looking quite pitiful. We are hoping for a miracle turn around 
and that we can get over to their house tomorrow.

In the meantime, let's talk about some of my favorite things from the week!




Recently I have been using Walmart's Grocery pick up service again. I used it several
times when it first came to our area, then kind of got away from it. Well, the past couple
of weeks I have used it again and I am so happy with how easy it makes getting groceries.



I also love that our local pharmacy has a drive up window. Running errands without
having to get in and out of your car is so much quicker and easier. Especially with
summer heat and humidity.


The pick up life is the life for me, ha!


This protein cookie is so good. It's soft, and tastes fresh baked. I love to pop one of 
these into my work bag and snack on it for a couple of days.  The last bite tastes just 
as fresh as the first.





Miss S has a new favorite hair brush.


She says it makes blow drying super fast and easy, but we also love the fact that it
is so easy to clean. Other brushes seem to hold onto hair that gets left behind in a
brush, but this one is easy to get to and get all the hair pulled our for a fresh and
clean brush with every use.



I am loving this CC Cream by Physicians Formula.




Lately I have noticed more of an issue with dark circles under my eyes, and redness
on my cheeks. This product helps with both of those things. I can really see a 
difference in my skin's appearance when I wear it. I also like that it has a SPF 30. 




A family favorite for the week is the return of Big Brother. This is the cast of Big Brother 19!

source

Expect the unexpected and let the craziness begin! The new cast just moved in on 
Wednesday and already, one house guest has been evicted, one house guest has 
already become HOH, and two more have already been nominated for the next 
eviction. Life is never dull in the Big Brother house.


If you missed my vlog from Wednesday, you can view it here, or simply watch
below.



You can view my YouTube channel by clicking here.


Have a wonderful weekend!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...