Tuesday, May 16, 2017

What I Got For Mother's Day 2017



We are heading out the door this morning to attend Senior Awards Day
at Miss S's school. She will be wearing her cap and gown, and will receive
the cords, pins, etc. that she will be wearing on graduation day.

But, before we go, I want to quickly share the fun goodies that I received 
this year for Mother's Day.

First up, I got two things that are always a hit with me...

3-wick candles from Bath and Body. The scents I got were:

Lavender Vanilla

available here


and Paris Cafe.

available here

I like both of these "new to me" scents, but if I was going to purchase them
again, I would probably only repurchase the Lavender Vanilla one.


This next gift is something I have had my eye on for several weeks. I was in 
need of a lightweight purse for walking, shopping, etc. because my usual
leather purse can sometimes feel bulky and heavy. Hubby and Miss S made
fun of me for wanting this and both think it isn't cute, but I like it and it does
serve its lightweight, easy to carry, purpose.

available here


I've read so many positive things about the benefits of a Himalayan Salt Lamp,
so I was tickled to find one at our local Old Time Pottery.
purchased at local Old Time Pottery


These Rose Gold Brown Pearl earring from Kendra Scott caught my eye
several months ago, and now I have them! I love them, and I am wearing them
right now. I think they are just so very pretty.
available here


I also had something yummy on Mother's Day!

 for dessert...




It was a great day!

I'll see you again on Thursday!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...