Thursday, May 18, 2017

Proud Mama Moment



I made a short video from a very proud mama moment on Tuesday. At Miss S's 
school, Senior Awards Day was held on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 8:30 a.m.


Students, parents, and family assembled together in the school gymnasium to 
recognize the achievements of the Class of 2017

I'm still stumped as to how this is all happening so fast.

It seems just yesterday, I posted this on instagram when she was graduating from 
the 8th grade on May 22, 2013.



And now, somehow, we are here, just 6 short days from her high school graduation.


I can't even think about the fact that we are just over two months away from my
baby girl, my heart, moving away from home. I plan to spend a bit more time in
denial on that one!

Those of you with little ones at home today, hug them a little longer, and take
a few pictures, because believe me, their graduation day will be here way before
you are ready!

And on that note, I will wish you a wonderful day and will sign off. Another
minute of this type of talk and I will be sobbing into a tissue! 

I will see you tomorrow, and will try to keep my sadness on the down low!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...