Monday, May 8, 2017

Mostly About Sunday



Happy new week everyone!

I hope your weekend was awesome and you are ready to take on a new week.

Our weekend was pretty quiet without much to talk about. Things did pick up
just a little bit on Sunday, so I will talk mostly about Sunday in today's post.

On Sunday, my crew headed out for their annual trip to Talladega Superspeedway.



They had a blast! They got lots of sun, and spent the day is a huge crowd with lots
and lots of noise, but they loved it. They also came home with some fun stories about
the "people watching" they did. Large crowds and Nascar racing are a combo that 
makes for some great people watching.

I hung out at home with these three and had plenty of entertainment...




I also found time for some at home exercise.

I did these two videos...


Watch here.



Watch here.




It was a great weekend, and now it is time to get going on a new week.

I hope you have a fabulous day!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...