Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Decision Day and Peek-A-Boo



Yesterday was "Decision Day" for the seniors at Miss S's school.

The seniors wore t-shirts reflecting their choice of where they would attend
college in the fall.

Here is Miss S with some of her besties on "Decision Day 2017."




It's hard to believe that I won't be seeing these girls together next year. Time is
just passing so quickly and things are changing so fast. Some days I think I am
prepared to handle the changes, but other days I have no idea what I will do.


Let's quickly change the subject before I spend the rest of the day in tears, shall we?!


Here is a video of my little cutie pie playing peek-a-boo with me while I was
soaking in the tub yesterday.  Please ignore the copious amounts of baby talk.
(You may want to completely turn off the volume, ha!)




Isn't he the cutest little jumping bean you've ever seen? Oh my goodness
I love this little precious. He will be 4 months old on Sunday.


I wish you a happy day today. May you be as happy and energetic as Roo!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...