Friday, April 7, 2017

Yes, Yes, No



Happy Friday everyone!

It is PROM weekend for Miss S!

She has been a busy bee in preparation for her Senior Prom that is coming up on
Saturday night.

The dress has been bought (and altered...#shortgirlproblems,) the right jewelry and shoes
have been chosen, and her blonde highlights have been touched up. The spray tan is done, 
her nails are done and the boutonniere has been ordered for her date and will be ready to
pick up tomorrow morning.

I'm actually glad I'm not 18 years old anymore because getting ready for prom is
a LOT of work!

I prefer hanging out at home as much as possible and celebrating puppies birthdays!

Yes, Roo is 3 months old today! I will most likely spend a ridiculous amount of time
today following him around trying to capture a really cute picture.

#picturesmakemehappy

#itsthelittlethings


But, before I embark on my picture taking task, I want to share with you two favorite
things from the week.


This Gluten Free pizza is really good! The pepperoni on it made it a little too spicy and
greasy for Miss S, so I have had the leftovers for lunch a couple of days and this pizza
is really quite yummy. Most pizza's, even delivery pizza's don't reheat well in the
microwave after a day or two, but this one is actually just as delicious right out of the
microwave. I would definitely buy this one again, even though I don't need the gluten
free crust. The fact that it keeps and reheats so well is a plus for me. A slice of pizza
and a small salad make a great quick and easy lunch.



I found this quote while scrolling through instagram last night.



Wow! Isn't that a good one? What a great reminder that even when things are tough
and stressful, we can still find something to be grateful for. We just need to work 
hard to train our minds to do more of it!


And now we come to my least favorite for the week...

Womp, womp, womp.

I am trying to find healthier alternatives for coffee creamer, but it is just not working
so well for me. I wanted to like this one. I was excited when I found it in the store.
The packaging is so nice, I was sure it was going to be a winner.




No. Just no. I suppose it is not terrible, but it isn't that good either. I am just not
a fan of almond milk. I know it's good for me and I should try harder, but I
want my first drink of the day to be a delicious hot cup of coffee and not a
icky, not so great hot cup of coffee.

So....my search for healthier creamers continues.


And on that note, I wish you a...



I will see you on Monday!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...