Thursday, April 27, 2017

Three Things Thursday



Today is going to be a busy day around here. I've got a client this morning, 
errands to run, and then have to be back at the gym for work this afternoon.

The boys like it much better when I just stay at home. When I'm home, if they are not
right under my feet, you will generally find them here.


Roo loves laying in a warm, sunny spot as much as Rusty did. Hunter just wants to
be near someone, so he goes over and snuggles close to Roo. An 80 pound lab, and 
a 4 pound miniature dachshund trying to snuggle is such a precious sight!


In other news, I am currently up for the " Most Scatterbrained " award.

I have misplaced my one and only child's Senior portraits!

I am beside myself and devastated. I have no idea where I put them. So, so, sad.





On a happier note, I watched a movie on Hallmark Channel that I loved. It is called
Love Blossoms. It was an easy to watch, warm and fuzzy kind of movie, and I will
probably watch this one again in the near future! Life can always use more warm and
fuzzy moments, am I right?!


(source)


I've got a doctor's appointment for a yearly check up tomorrow, and will be tied
up with that most of the morning so I won't see you again until Monday

I hope you have a great Friday, and a wonderful
weekend!














No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...