Monday, April 10, 2017

A Whirlwind of a Weekend and Prom Pics Galore


Hello again and Happy Monday to you all.

This is what we were up to this weekend...



- Friday -


Both of my boys celebrated birthdays last week.


Hunter turned one year old, and Roo turned three months old.



- Saturday -


Saturday was the day of Miss S's Senior Prom.


My beautiful girl in her beautiful dress:




My girl and her handsome and sweet date:







My girl and her fabulous friends:






My girl and the entire prom group:



Miss S had a wonderful night and I can hardly believe her senior prom has already
come and gone. This tells me that the rest of her senior year is going to rush by
in the blink of an eye.



- Sunday -


On Sunday afternoon, Gold City gospel quartet performed at our church.

Miss S "posed" by their bus, haha!



All in all it was a busy, but happy weekend!


Happy Monday and I will see you tomorrow!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...