Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Saturday + MORE Furbaby Pictures


Woo Hoo! Look at me blogging twice in one week again. Hopefully things are 
looking up! 

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I would share a few pictures from Miss S's early
birthday dinner. Her birthday is on the 31st, and always falls during her Spring Break
week. It's hard to celebrate on your birthday when at least 1/2 of your friends are out
of town. Also, life has been a little cruel and unusual around here so having a party
at our house just wasn't going to work well for anyone. So, Miss S took matters into
her own hands and planned a birthday dinner of her own. She and about 15 of her
closest friends had dinner together Saturday evening at California Pizza Kitchen
in The Summit.

They had a lot of fun, and here are a few pictures with her besties from the celebration...


"SC" and Miss S



"Bdot" and Miss S



"HLo" (future roomie) and Miss S


While Miss S was out celebrating her birthday Saturday night, I was at home having
a mini-meltdown. I was really missing Rusty. Looking back now, I realize that the
back pain and ambulance crisis with Hubby was the 1st traumatic situation I had dealt
with since losing Rusty. Rusty was always the one there for me when I needed extra
love and support. Rusty was the one who would give me extra love and snuggles.
Saturday night, I was on my own. Hubby was all "I'm fine, and you need to let this go."
Meanwhile, I was all "my world almost fell apart, again, and I need my Rusty baby!"
(Yes, I realize that I can be dramatic at times, but I can't help myself.)


I found these words that kind of sum up what I needed that night...


Reading these words gave me a little comfort, and I got some peace that eventually
things would be okay again.


And on a happier note, a few more of our newest little cutie pie...



Look at this comparison! Big and little with Roo and Hunter playing on Hubby.


Who could resist this little face?


But of course Hunter is still loved too! We love this sweet, happy, loving boy. Can't believe
he will be ONE in a couple of weeks.




Well, it's going to be a busy day around here with work, errands to run, and chores
to do, so I had better get moving.

Roo has a vet check up appointment on Thursday morning, so I probably will not
see you again until Friday!


Have a wonderful day!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...