Monday, March 13, 2017

My New Baby


Happy Monday!

I am so thankful for my loving, and self-less husband,  This man left Birmingham
Thursday, and drove 9 hours to Lakeland,  Florida.  He spent the night there, then
picked up this precious little guy on Friday morning to bring home for me.


I'd like to introduce you to Roo.


He is a red, smooth, miniature dachshund, and was born in Polk City, Florida on 
January 7, 2017. He is 8 weeks old and is waaaayyy tinier than he looks in
pictures,  We estimate that he might weigh 1 and 1/2 pounds.




 My arms have looked like this since the moment he arrived!

{ I am typing this post with one hand, so I'm going to get back to loving
on this little sweetie. }

I will post again soon!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...