Friday, March 10, 2017

A Rusty Roundup



Happy Friday and happy almost weekend!

Yesterday, I mentioned that I wanted to share with you some of the ways that I am 
paying tribute to, and remembering Rusty. He is a precious and treasured 
part of my heart, and I plan to keep it that way!

First off, I want to say a special thank you to Linda, a sweet reader of this blog. It was 
so very thoughtful of her to take time out of her busy life to find this beautiful card...




and this precious picture frame...


The frame is perfect because Rusty was definitely ALL of those things!

Her thoughtfulness sure made my day, and gives me encouragement to keep this little 
blog going.  I am still looking for just the perfect picture of my little Roo to go in this
adorable frame. 


Miss S found this little white ceramic dachshund at TJMaxx and knew instantly that
I would want it in my life!




What a little cutie! My sweet girl was thrilled to bring this home to surprise me.


My parents got me three items that I absolutely love!

I have already gotten this memorial stone with Rusty's name and years of his life.


This stone was found here, and they are available for either dogs or cats. (We also have one
for Drake.)


I am currently waiting for these two to arrive...






Of course the little bone on my necklace will say 'Rusty' and instead of the pearl,
it will have Rusty's birthstone.

I can hardly wait to wear this necklace!


Again I want to say a special thank you to Mom, Dad, Miss S, and Linda for these 
special memorial gifts, and also to all of you for your words of comfort and love.

I am blessed to have so many amazing people in my life!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...