Thursday, March 2, 2017

A BIG Change in Plans



I had planned to have a blog post ready for today all about Spring cleaning
and organizing.

But, apparently life had other plans for me.

Today, instead of blogging, I am mourning,

My heart is broken.

My sweet, precious, angel is not here with me today.



I will be taking a few days off from blogging to mourn. The tears come and go, and
I feel as though most of my heart crossed The Rainbow Bridge with Rusty.

I keep calling his name, just because I was not ready to say goodbye. I still want
him here with me. I want to hold him. I want to see the love in his eyes when he
looks at me.


I will be putting together a proper memorial post as I am able to, but for today,
I just wanted to post this picture of my angels sweet face. The love in those eyes
had a way of going right to the center of my heart and soul.


Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. Please keep them coming,
because this is a loss that I was in no way prepared to feel. 


Thanks for reading today, I love you all for taking time out of your busy lives
and spending time here with me each day.












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...