Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentine Decor '17 ~ In Progress



Happy Thursday everyone!

After seeing a LOT of rain this week, the sun is finally shining and the work week 
is almost done. Any one else happy about those two things today? As some would
say, "Can I get an amen?" haha.

I am still piddling around with Valentine decor, but I think I have my mantel 
close to where I want it. (It better be close because Valentine's Day is in 5 days!
I have never been this late decorating!)

Let's just go ahead and call it and say THIS is my Valentine mantel for 2017.



And a little closer look...



I was determined to decorate this year without going out any buying a single item,
and so far, mission accomplished. I can't promise that I won't take a little peek at
Valentine decor when it goes on sale AFTER the fact, but at least I did not buy anything
to use in my decorating this year. 

#missionaccomplished

#yayme


I hope you have a wonderful Thursday, and I will see you tomorrow.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...