Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Spring Fashion Favorites



With Spring like temperatures teasing us on a weekly basis, it seems appropriate
to go ahead and talk about some fashion looks I always find myself gravitating
toward during the Spring season.

One of my favorite looks for Spring is white jeans. I love it here paired with this
light chambray top and tan accessories. And IF I was a person that could pull off a
fedora, my life would be complete!

via

I also find myself wanting to buy things with stripes during the Spring. I have
a couple of striped knit dresses in my closet, and I can not tell you how many 
times I reach for one of them when I need to look put together, but still want to 
be comfortable. Add a denim jacket and you are ready even if the temperatures
dip a bit lower during the evening time.

via

I love the unexpected look of this next outfit. I have never thought about pairing
my beloved stripes with a fun Spring floral, but I think it works. Jeggings and
brown sandals complete the look. So unexpected, but totally put together.

via


In keeping with the floral theme for Spring, simply add a cardigan and you are
prepared no matter what the temperature decides to do. I bought a cardigan during
the fall months, and I have more than gotten my money's worth from it. As a matter
of fact, this cute outfit for Spring has me on the lookout for another one to add to my
wardrobe.

via

For me, Spring also means a white blouse. So many times I see people pair the
white blouse with denim, or even black denim for a polished look, but this blouse
paired with olive skinnies is super cute. Such an easy outfit, for a totally put 
together look.

via

I also love this look with the striped tee and olive military jacket. Again, I am jealous
that she looks fantastic in a hat, and are you seeing those Chanel espadrilles? 

If you don't have $1000 for this pair of shoes, Tory Burch makes a similar pair that sells
for $195. You can see them here.

via


What styles do you like to wear during the Spring?

Are you lucky enough to look good in a fedora?











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...