Thursday, February 16, 2017

It Went A Little Like This



As many of you know, I celebrated a birthday on Tuesday. Yes. this girl is another
year older. (and thanks to this darn recurring back issue, I am feeling a year older
right now. Boo.)

The introvert in me happily spent much of my birthday peacefully at home. Don't worry
though. I was not lonely. I had Neal Caffrey to keep me company, haha! You know I
had to watch a couple of episodes of White Collar on my special day. This was my 
view for Episode 1 of Season 5.


Hunter was not particularly into this one. We don't like it when Neal does those risky
heists. It makes us nervous!

Eventually Hunter made his way to the couch for a little snuggle time. Rusty makes sure
to keep me closest to him though. He lets Hunter know I belong to him.



Around lunch time, these beautiful roses and adorable (and yummy) box of chocolates
was delivered to my door thanks to my sweet and wonderful parents.



I think the roses look absolutley beautiful as a centerpiece on the kitchen table.



Miss S surprised me with a birthday cake when she came home from work. Double
chocolate! The girl knows me well, haha.



Poor Hubby had to work late on Tuesday evening, but still brought home these lovely
little coral roses. He also cooked dinner for me, which included my favorite appetizer,
seared ahi tuna.



It was a perfectly perfect birthday! Definitely a day I wouldn't mind repeating.


How was your Valentine's Day?












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...