Friday, February 10, 2017

Get Fit Friday


Today I thought I would share my workout from yesterday with you.

From start to finish, this workout only took one hour of my day. Not too bad
considering the workout included both cardiovascular and strength training for
a great full body workout.

I completed the strength portion of this workout in a circuit, meaning that I moved
from one exercise to the next with little to no rest. ( I went through the strength portion
two times, but you could do it once if you are short on time, or you could complete 
it three or four times if you are a more advanced exerciser. )

Here is a copy of the plan, and below the plan, you will find illustrations for each
strength move.




Kettlebell Goblet Squat:

via



Flat Bench Dumbbell Chest Press:

via



Stability Ball Lunge:

via



Lat Pulldown:

via




Glute Bridge:

via




Dumbbell Overhead Press:

via




Cable Face Pulls:

via


It was a fun and fast paced workout and the hour went by pretty quickly. I felt great
after I was done.

I hope you will pin this workout and complete it soon. Let me know if you decide to 
give my workout a try! 


Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...