Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Chalk Paint Makeover + A Blooper


It's been a few months since I have used chalk paint, so this week seemed like a good
time for another chalk paint makeover. Miss S has been wanting me to paint her desk
lamp for a while now. When we bought it, her room was turquoise and the lamp base 
matched nicely.


But once her room was painted this green color, the turquoise lamp felt a bit out of place.

Also, this mirror, was one of my first paint projects, and I was starting to wonder if it would
not look a little better painted white instead of turquoise.


I brought out the paint, and here is our end result...


I still need to bring out my sandpaper and give the lamp base a more shabby chic look,
but you get the basic idea.

And here is the mirror in our family room.



Bonus points for you if you find what is funny in my mirror pictures!

When you find it, we will just have to have a good laugh together and then let it be. 
Apparently it is harder to photograph a mirror (without being in the picture) than one 
might think, haha.

I will not see you here tomorrow. Hubby is having a procedure done in the morning, so
I will be at the hospital with him. If everything goes well, he will be home on Saturday,
and I will see you back here on Monday! 

Have a wonderful weekend!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...