Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Bit Blah



After three straight days of rain and clouds, my mood is a little like the weather....
b l a h .

I think I am ready for Spring Break!

Around here it's all ....

laundry

dishes

errands

vacuuming

dusting

cooking

working

and did I mention laundry and dishes?


Warning, sarcasm ahead...

I was also super thrilled to spend my Tuesday evening renewing my CPR/First Aid/AED
certification. At least now I am good for another two years, and also praying daily that
it is something I never, ever have to use!


This morning, I'm going for a short walk, the first one since my back went kaput again
a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I am heading directly toward a healthy comeback. I
am ready to see back pain as a very distant memory.


Positive thought for the day:




Anyone else feeling blah today?











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...