Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Trying To Hang On!



(but especially my house right now!)


Life is going in what feels like 100 directions right now. I feel so behind and like 
I am just hoping to hang on!

- Miss S and I have our 6 month dental check up / cleaning today

- I need to go to the grocery store, AGAIN

- school starts back tomorrow

- Miss S has her dr. appointment with the Gastro dr. tomorrow

- our Christmas tree is still up! No one will agree to help me take it down. :(

- I can hardly see my kitchen counters for all the random "stuff" piled on them

- I need to find more gluten free items for Miss S to have for breakfast and 
lunch during school. (The Clif bars she loves are not gluten free.)


This is my goal, but today it is not working out so well!

Okay, deep breath...

I am going to go make a list and just get started. I hope to dig out of this clutter
and chaos and be back here with you on Thursday! Wish me luck! :)

Lucky for me, I received this amazing book in the mail last week.

available here

CLEARLY, I need to have reading and memorizing this book at the TOP
of my "to do" list. I am really looking forward to reading it and implementing
all of Jane's helpful nuggets of wisdom. I will absolutely share them with you
as I do.

Anyone else feeling overwhelmed at the moment?

Let's all take a deep breath and tackle the craziness together.












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...