Thursday, January 12, 2017

Things I'm Loving Thursday





If you've been reading for a little while now, you probably know I am a big fan of 
these stores: Target, Bath and Body Works and Kendra Scott. 

I talked about my recent trip to Target in this post, so I will spare you from any more
Target talk. :)

I am currently loving these new birthstone inspired necklaces from Kendra Scott
Every time I look at them, I love them more and more. I think my favorites are 
these three:







clear crystal







Another thing I'm loving this week is that I was also lucky enough to happen upon 
one of my favorite movies on t.v last night.


I love movies that leave you feeling happy and hopeful, and this one does both!


The things I love most from this week just might be these old pictures of Drake and
Rusty that I found on my computer. They were taken about 4 1/2 years ago, but I
could not love them more!

Look at my Rusty all skinny as can be. How precious!


And look at our boy Drake. We sure miss this baby!



We love this wild blondie too though.

In these pictures he is working very hard to insure that the front yard is secure.



No one is going to sneak up on Hunter. This cutie turned nine months old on January 3rd.
He is still a ball on playful energy, but it is hard not to adore that sweet face!


Other than these fun goodies, and a little walk down memory lane with puppy pics,
it's been business as usual around here. Work, laundry, dishes, cooking, vacuuming,
more laundry, more dishes....you know how it goes.

Still waiting for a call from the doctor. I think I will make a call to them myself today
to be sure that Miss S's results were not laid aside and forgotten. No one forgets 
Miss S on my watch!


What are you loving lately?












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...