Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Quick Check In


Happy Tuesday everyone!

Time has gotten away from me this morning, and I will have a client waiting for me
at the gym soon, so unfortunately this will have to be a mini post today.

Miss S and I had a wonderful day of shopping and lunch with my parents planned
for yesterday. The day started out pretty well, we even took a picture together in the
gorgeous bathroom inside Von Maur.



Sadly, not too long after this picture was taken, Miss S's tummy was hurting so badly
that we had no choice but to cut our day of fun short.

It was great to spend a few hours with my parents, but it is so, so difficult to see your
child in misery. We return to her doctor on Thursday, and we are praying that he will
be able to get us on the fast track to healing.


Thank you for reading this little tiny post today, I will try to pop in again tomorrow,
but if not, I will definitely get something together for you on Thursday!

Have a great day everyone!













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...