Thursday, January 19, 2017

No Thinking.....Just Doing



Ever have one of those weeks where no matter how hard you try, you just can not
successfully get things to go as planned? Life is that way sometimes, and rather than
run and hide under the bed, why not opt for an easier and more helpful solution?!

When I am having weeks like that, the gym seems to fall to the very bottom of my
list. I realize that it is still important to fit in a workout, so here is my plan. I have put
together a full week's worth of workouts that we can do without even leaving home.
Think of the time this will save us! A better mood, and better health, and less struggle
to get it done. You don't even have to think. Just click play and follow along.

Here we go! Pin and come back to this post as often as needed!






MONDAY






TUESDAY









WEDNESDAY










THURSDAY











FRIDAY








SATURDAY  (or)  SUNDAY







Optional extra yoga workout:




I hope this helps us all get closer to our health and fitness goals in 2017!

Have a wonderful day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...