Thursday, January 5, 2017

It's Beginning To Look Like Winter + A Celebration


With the threat of a winter storm warning for our area, it's also beginning to look like
winter inside our home!

Christmas decor has been transitioned into winter decor. Here is a sneak peek.

Winter decor in our foyer...



In our family room...




And in our dining room too...




Today is also a super special day to celebrate!

It's my mother's birthday today!
source


I am the mother I am today because of this wonderful role model I have. I am so truly
blessed that God gave me this amazing woman as my mother.




Happy Birthday Mom and many, many more!

If anyone needs me tomorrow, I will be huddled under blankets and keeping
an eye on the weather. The plan is to stay safe and warm inside my home! I
have absolutely zero desire to have a repeat of the Snowpocalypse of 2014.
That nightmare seems like it happened only yesterday. I am officially
hibernating until all threats of snow for the weekend are over!


I will see you back here on Monday!

Stay safe and warm, and have a wonderful weekend.












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...