Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone!

It's time to talk about some of my favorites from the week.






First up on my list of favorites this week is this CC Cream from IT Cosmetics.


I bought a trial size at Ulta on Monday and have been using it and loving it every day
since. The coverage is flawless, and if feels amazing on your skin. It has SPF 50+ and
is infused with an anti-aging serum made of hydrolyzed collagen, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E. It promises an 85% reduction in wrinkles,
so I am all in for that! :)





Also, Ulta is having an awesome sale right now on shampoos and conditioners. It would
have been silly not to buy more of my favorites in the huge 33.8 oz bottle while they are
on sale for $14.99 each. Such a great deal and this brand smells SO good! 





Another favorite for the week is this quick, easy, and delicious dinner idea.


Just pop the oven safe bag in the oven to heat and voila, dinner is ready in no time.
Add a side of brown rice and a green veggie then congratulate yourself on a quick,
easy, and healthy dinner. 






Miss S and I both got sample tubes of this Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste in our
goodie bags from our latest visit to the dentist. I had never tried this before, but now
that I have, I love this toothpaste so much. My sample tube is now gone, so I will be
picking up another tube asap!





I love these resolutions that I found on Pinterest. So many times I find myself
focusing on the BIG goals like, being more active, eating healthier, etc, but I
love these too. I think these are some unspoken resolutions that we would all
agree we want more of in our 2017. 




There are definitely some great ones on this list!


Well, I think that wraps up my Friday Favorites for this week. If you missed any 
posts from the week you can click on the links below to get all caught up. :)



Tuesday -  Hearts Galore




And, we can stay in touch on Facebook, here.


Have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you on Monday!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...