Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Favorites: Cozy Decor



Happy Friday everyone! 

Not only does today kick off the weekend...


It's also time for Friday Favorites!

Today, we are going to take a look at our Winter Decor because being COZY is one
of my favorite things! I love when the weather cools off and it is finally time to curl
up with a soft, furry blanket and a cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa.

I wanted to share my decor with you today because most likely, by this time next week,
it will all be gone and Valentine Decor will take its place. With a Valentine Birthday, it's
kind of hard not to go over the top with Valentine decor! :)

Here is our family room dressed for winter. Twinkle lights and soft, cozy, faux fur 
pillows and blankets for snuggling are a must.


I love my little winter trees from Target. I also love that I was able to get them for 75% 
off their regular price after Christmas.



This white furry throw is from Hobby Lobby and the pillow is from Target.


Miss Shelley wants everyone to be clear that THIS chair is hers, and SHE wants to
be the ONLY fur on it, ha!

Not even kidding, she loves this chair and when we are all together in the family room,
she will come and sleep in her chair with us. She is the sweetest!



Our kitchen table is simply decorated with a white furry runner from Hobby Lobby,
and another little tree from Target.



Our dining room table also has a little glow thanks to this garland of twinkle
lights from the Target dollar spot.




Our foyer is decorated with a simple outdoor "Winter Wonderland" theme.




Also around our house, you will find soft faux fur pillows and blankets. The blankets
from Pottery Barn are absolutely beautiful, and without a doubt are of exceptional
quality, but with two doggies and a cat in our home, we prefer to be a little more frugal
with our home accessories. I have been lucky to have found all of our faux fur blankets
at places like TJMaxx, and Target. 

Here is Shelley getting a closer look at our cozy faux fur blanket from Target...



I am happy that our weather is finally giving us a little touch of winter. We are actually
going to have highs in the 50's all weekend so while Hubby is outside hunting, I will
be snuggled up with my faux fur decor and my sweet fur babies!





Wishing you a cozy weekend!

Thanks for reading today!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...