Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Free Printables For You



2017 is here and what better way to start the new year than with a new set of printable 
calendars? That’s why FTD created these floral printable calendars to help you stay 
organized for the new year.

Each month features a custom water-color inspired design that will be sure to brighten 
 your day. They are available for print in two sizes, and you can choose to frame them 
and hang them on your wall, or fold them up into a stand up calendar for your desktop. 
Not only are they beautiful, but they will definitely help you stay on track for the 
new year. 
 
Click the link below to download the free printable calendars!

When FTD reached out to me about sharing these on my blog, I was thrilled. Yay! A freebie 
for my awesome readers!! (And when I saw how girly and feminine they are, I also got to 
work printing my own personal set!) *And if FTD would like to offer some of their
 beautiful floral arrangements, then I would be agreeable to that as well, hee hee! ;)

I had originally bought a calendar for 2017 from the dollar spot at Target, but when I got it 
home and opened it, the pages were a glossy finish, and were very difficult to write on. 
These calendars were exactly what a needed to solve my problem, and without spending 
any more money! Win! Win! I would be lost without a visible monthly calendar hanging 
in my kitchen where I can see it several times a day!

Click here to view the free calendars, and I hope you enjoy using them as much 
as I will. We can be calendar buddies, haha! :)



Happy Wednesday everyone!

I'll see you tomorrow!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...