Monday, January 30, 2017

A Netflix and Visitation Weekend



Happy Monday everyone!

It was a Netflix, FaceTime, and visitation kind of weekend for us.

On Friday, I loaded the dishwasher, got the washer and the dryer going and 
then snuggled up on the couch to enjoy a little R & R. Netflix was perfect to fill 
that need.

I spent lots of time this weekend watching two really awesome shows!


I started re-watching Burn Notice. It was my absolute favorite show on the planet
several years ago, so I was excited to get back into it again. Michael and Fiona have
to be the absolute coolest characters ever!

via

I also started White Collar. I have no idea how I missed this show when it was
originally on T.V, but I am absolutely LOVING it on Netflix. Like Burn Notice,
the cast is perfect and the characters grab your attention from the absolute get go.
I would definitely say I am hooked.

via

Rusty spent time staying warm in his new navy sweater. I am pretty sure he should
have a job as a pet sweater model. Be still my heart, he is precious!



Mom is still recovering in the hospital from her surgery on Wednesday, and we 
finally figured out we could FaceTime instead of just talking over the phone.
Dad is learning all kind of new tricks to do with an iphone!



Miss S took Hunter to the park for a walk on Saturday afternoon. It would be hard to
say which one of them had more fun.



He loves to get lots of exercise and loves spending time with his sissy!


Sunday was my dad's birthday, and also seemed like a good day to visit mom in 
the hospital. Hubby had to be at church, but Miss S and I headed out to see Mom
and Dad. We had a good visit, and mom even walked up and down the hall of the 
hospital. We are hoping she will get to go home in the next day or two.


We wrapped up our Sunday night back at home. Hubby, Miss S and I had dinner 
together, then Hubby and I watched another couple of episodes of White Collar.


There is LOTS to do today. (Maybe too much time was spent Netflixing this 
weekend?)

Oh well, all work and no play makes for a dull life, isn't that what they say?
Yes, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!


I'm linking up here and here today, then I'm off to get to work on that to-do list.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!











2 comments :

  1. Your mantle is too cute! Love the puppy in the sweater. My pugs need one! :) Glad you had a good weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes, I think your pug would love a nice warm sweater! Thanks for visiting today! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...