Monday, December 5, 2016

It's Back!


Hello again and welcome to a brand new week!





It is already Monday, but let's pause for a moment and take a look back at 
our weekend...


- Friday -

My laptop is back! I am so happy it is out of the repair shop and back home with me. 
Hubby picked it up late Friday afternoon, and I was so happy to have it back. I'm not 
really sure what was wrong with it, but I do hope that it will work well for a long 
time without any other problems. Technology is supposed to make our lives
easier, right?!

Hubby and I had a night in Friday night. He had to be back at work at 11:30
Friday night, so he pretty much ate dinner, showered, and napped for a couple
of hours. I occupied my time with Hallmark Christmas movies from my DVR,
of course. I have been trying to watch one every day because they just make me
so happy and full of holiday spirit. Miss S went to dinner with her bestie, before
they headed back to our house for a mini spend the night party.


- Saturday -


Miss S and bestie headed out Saturday morning to take some pics. They had
been wanting to take pictures in Lake Purdy since it was completely dried up
due to the drought we have been having. Even though we had a couple days
of rain last week, the lake was still empty. The ground was a little muddy, but
the lake bed itself was still empty.


I love how the pictures turned out!



After they took pictures, they headed to Bath & Body Works for the $8.50 candle sale. 
No one should miss that sale!  While they were shopping, Hubby and I were watching 
Bama in the SEC Championship game.

via
Despite the score, we didn't particularly play a pretty game. Bama didn't really look
like they should, which was a little stressful, but I suppose a W is a W!  


- Sunday -


After church on Sunday, and lunch at my Mother-in-Law's, we made a quick stop
at Field & Stream for Hubby. While Hubby was shopping for hunting stuff, Miss S
and I amused ourselves. Miss S made friends with a goose...





She was so excited to find hunting boots for Hunter, 


but we soon realized that even the extra large most likely would not fit his big ol' feet!

Miss S also did a little hunting with Jason Aldean while we were there.


Just look at Jason pretending he's not amused by Miss S's shenanigans!


Hubby quickly gathered his items and we headed to the check out. Enough
fun with the family for one day, haha.


I wrapped up my Sunday by watching another Hallmark Christmas movie
from my DVR. I watched...

A Dream of Christmas

And just like that, another weekend has come and gone!

Check back here tomorrow for my Christmas home tour. I was unable to share
last week with my laptop being out of commission, but I plan to have it loaded
and ready to share with you tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Monday!


I'm linking up here and here today, so be sure to check out all the fun! :)













2 comments :

  1. Yay for getting your laptop back! It's always hard being without one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are so right. I am lost without it! Thanks for reading today!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...