Thursday, December 15, 2016

Feelings and Target



Whoa! After finishing the Gilmore Girls revival on Netflix and feeling all the feels,
and having all the emotions, I am left without a lot of words.

The revival was a roller coaster for me. Some of it was so terrible that I was 
overwhelmed with disappointment, and then some parts were so perfect that
I could have hit the pause button and stayed there forever. But the ending...

I did not see it coming. I probably should have, but I didn't. 

Was anyone else left feeling such a crazy array of emotions at the end?

Did you love the revival, or were you disappointed?


Well... what do I do when a little escape is needed? I head to my away from home 
happy place.

Let's look around at all the goodies!














Happy Thursday everyone! 

Or you may think of Thursday like this...




See you tomorrow!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...