Friday, December 2, 2016

An Upsetting Delay



Hello friends and family!

I am so very sorry, but my laptop is still out of commission as it is being repaired at 
Best Buy by the Geek Squad, and Hubby's old, slow, dinosaur of a laptop absolutely 
will not cooperate with me today.

I promised you a Christmas home tour, and was looking so forward to it. The
pictures are taken, but no amount of effort and stress on my part will get those
photos to actually upload to this post. I have struggled with it and have been trying 
for over an hour, and still can not get them to appear here for you.

Please accept my sincere apologies, but sadly there will be no Christmas decor
here today. I just may camp out in front of the Geek Squad today until I have
my laptop back!


Fingers crossed I will be back here and life will be business as usual on
Monday!

Thank you for reading each day, and for you patience,

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Kristian

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...