Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Would I Buy It Again?



Whew! Yesterday's post was a long one, so I will do my best to keep this one
under control, haha! In my defense, it did cover the span of an entire week, so
maybe it will be okay, this one time. ;)

In today's post, I want to share some goodies I picked up from a recent trip to


Our Trader Joe's is not conveniently located to our house, so typically when I go there 
it is just to browse around and pick up a few items that aren't found in my local
grocery store.

Here are the goodies I brought home with me...


Just FYI, Miss S was super excited about the gluten free bagels...that is until she tried
them. According to Miss S, the bagels are a big N-O. 

The Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Pita Crisps were really good. I kept thinking they would be
extra delicious with some type of cream cheese based dip. I never came up with a dip to
try them with, but simply enjoyed them plain, right out of the bag. Even without a dip, I
would still buy them again.


The Trader Joe's coffee was a repurchase. It is a whole bean, medium roast and tastes
great with a flavored creamer. My favorite creamers are by Coffeemate.

Miss S wanted to try the Candy Cane Green Tea, which I like, but my favorite Trader
Joe's tea is the Harvest Blend. Both are caffeine free, which is perfect for us, but the
Harvest Blend is my favorite. It's like all the things I love about fall all in one cup!
I would definitely buy all three of these items again.



Miss S had heard great recommendations via YouTubers for the Queso Cheese Dip, and
the two salsas were impulse buys. We were not in love with the green salsa, or the Queso,
but the Corn and Chile Salsa was a hit with our whole family. We enjoyed it in salads and 
on wraps.I would absolutely buy the Corn and Chile Salsa again.

And now on to the sweet stuff!


The dark chocolate almonds are good. I could live without them, but they are still good.
Now the Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter is a whole other story. Oh - my - GOODNESS!
This is the first time I have ever tried a cookie butter of any flavor, but this one is out
of this world delicious. I have been adding a tablespoon to plain oatmeal in the mornings
and it is fantastic. I may or may not have also had a few spoonfuls straight out of the jar
too, haha. I really need to head back to Trader Joe's and buy one more of these before
the "Pumpkin Season" has officially ended.


Someone else is interested in my goodies too.



Just look at my boy going straight for those chocolate covered almonds.
Like mother, like son, I suppose, haha!



What are your favorite goodies from Trader Joe's?

What should I try next?


In other news....

I will have a post ready for you tomorrow! Since I actually dressed in something
other than gym clothes, I will be showing off my outfit from Thanksgiving Day.
If you get a chance tomorrow, pop in and say hello!

Happy Tuesday!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...