Thursday, November 17, 2016

What's On My Face?


Let's talk skin care today. I have tried and used many products through the years, 
but today I want to share with you what I am currently using and loving. I have used 
Mary Kay on and off through the years, and have even at times used some Mary Kay 
combined with other miscellaneous skin care products. But, I have found that when I 
stick with all Mary Kay skin care, that I am happiest with my skin.

This is not a post to try to get you to run out and find a Mary Kay consultant
and switch all of your products over to Mary Kay. If you are happy with what
you are currently using, please do not change a thing!

I just want to share with you today, what I am using and loving. (I have been 
using these products for several years, and find this is what is currently 
working the best for me.)







Step 1 of my routine is to use the -

TimeWise Repair® Volu-Firm® Foaming Cleanser


When I first tried it, I did not really care for it, and even noticed a few 
breakouts. I did not use it for several years, but tried it again about four
months ago, and have been using it exclusively since.


Step 2 is to use the -

TimeWise Repair® Volu-Firm® Eye Renewal Cream



This eye cream is designed to lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin, along
with bags, puffiness and dark circles. I'm not 100% certain that it delivers
all of those promises, but I don't want to risk not using it, haha!



Step 3 of my routine is used each a.m  

In the a.m I use -



I especially like that this product contains the SPF of 30, so I don't have to
worry about finding an additional product to use on my face, neck, and 
chest that contains sunscreen.


In the p.m I use - Step 4 -





I also have the Mary Kay Cleansing Brush, and use it sporadically.


I need, and intend to, use it regularly, but often times I get lazy super tired by 
bedtime and opt for the quickest, easiest form of face wash and head to bed.


Occasionally , I will simply use the cleansing cloths to remove makeup and skip 
the rest all together.

I try to be faithful to my three step process, and only use the quick, lazy 
approach occasionally, but you know how it is.... Life gets the best of you
sometimes and your best intentions fall by the wayside. At least I never sleep 
in my makeup! I should at least get a bonus point for that, am I right?!


I hope you all have a blessed Thursday. Can you believe we are just ONE
week away from Thanksgiving?

And... 

That means we are only FIVE weeks away from Christmas!


Have a great day!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...