Wednesday, November 30, 2016

What I Wore ~ Thanksgiving Day


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! 

I'm joining a fun link up today called What I Wore Wednesday for the very first time
today. Usually you will find me in gym clothes, tees, leggings, or yoga pants, but in honor
of Thanksgiving Day, I decided to wear real clothes! (yes, jeggings count as real clothes in
my book!) I am a huge advocate of comfort first, so this outfit was absolutely perfect for me

With a long day of traveling, lots of yummy food to eat, and some Black Friday shopping 
(at 6:00 Thursday night) to do, an outfit that was cute AND comfortable was exactly what
I needed. My top and jeggings are from Belk and my moccasin booties are from Target.











It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone and Christmas is less than
a moth away. Wow, where did 2016 go??

Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to check out some of the other link ups
for tons of outfit inspiration.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...