Monday, November 21, 2016

Weekends and Road Trips


It looks like the weather has finally realized we are approaching the holiday
season. This is what Saturday morning looked like at our house.


After a slow, relaxing morning, it was time to get a few things accomplished. After I made a
quick visit to the grocery store. Miss S wanted to check out a few sales at the mall. When we
walked into Von Maur, we spotted this Auburn Christmas tree. Well of course I had to send
Miss S right over to pose by it!


#futureauburntiger


The mall was a big, crowded mess, so we quickly went into the few stores she was
interested in and then headed across the street for smoothies at Tropical Smoothie.


It was my first visit to Tropical Smoothie, but Miss S has been several times. I decided
on the Mocha Madness smoothie, and Miss S had her usual, the Kiwi Quencher.


#yummy


When we returned home, Miss S was busy cleaning in her room, and was trying to move the
bench that sits at the foot of her bed away from her bed so she could take the sheets off to
be washed. The bench tipped right over and landed on top of her feet. Hunter quickly went
in to see about the commotion.


If dogs could talk, I believe this is what Hunter would have said, "Don't worry Sissy! I'll
take care of that big, bad, bench for you.... or wait, maybe I should just chew on this
big, soft body pillow instead!"



The rest of Saturday was spent watching college football and getting packed for our road
trip. Oh. my. goodness!  I think we over packed just a little!


#Clampetts 


Sunday morning we were on our way. What we didn't realize is that the traffic would be 
absolutely awful. We came across three wrecks and spent what felt like forever with our
car actually in park while sitting on the interstate.

But FINALLY....

we made it to our condo to find this view waiting on us.





The drive was long, but I think the view is worth it. Not a bad start to our Thanksgiving
Break. I'm looking forward to a wonderful mini vacay and then Thanksgiving with my
family.

 I'm linking up today here and here, so pop over and join the fun.


I am so happy you dropped by today, and I hope to see you again tomorrow!












4 comments :

  1. Love the pictures of Ms. S with the Auburn tree and her and Hunter. I hope you have a great time on your mini vacay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tammy! I'm sure missing you at the gym! We must catch up soon! :)

      Delete
  2. So jealous of your views for the week, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The weather has been wonderful too, so I am very thankful for that!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...