Friday, November 18, 2016

The Post You Don't Want to Miss!




Hold on tight because today I will be bringing you Christmas Spirit overload. 
I want to share with you some of my very favorite things!




Hallmark Channel Christmas movies are by far one of my favorite things!

They even surpass my love of Target and Bath & Works, and if you know me or
have been reading my blog for long, you know that Target and Bath & Body Works
get a lot of my love! ;)


When I originally had the idea for this post, I thought I would easily be able to choose 
FIVE of my favorite Hallmark Channel Christmas movies. Once I started really 
thinking about all the wonderful movies I have watched and loved over the years, 
I thought I would probably need to expand my list to TEN of my favorites.  
When I dug deeper, I realized that even choosing ten would not be possible.

So... Today I will share with you TWELVE of my favorites that I will be watching
and re-watching all season long.

All 12 of these movies are movies that I have seen and loved multiple times, and 
I keep most of them on my DVR to watch on days when the Christmas Spirit feels all 
but forgotten. These movies leave you with a happy heart, with the feeling that love will 
prevail, and with the belief that all things are possible. Who doesn't need a boost of that
 kind of awesomeness from time to time?!

Let's get started! 


via

A beautiful reporter encounters the son of a famous political family when her car breaks 
down in the mountains. She pretends to be his girlfriend over Christmas so he can save face 
with his family – but then is confronted with a dilemma – does she share newsworthy info 
about the famous family in order to save her job or will the "pretend" couple fall in love 
instead? 

Set your DVR for Sunday Nov. 20, at 1:00 a.m Central Time.



via

Santa Hat Factory Assistant Manager, Mia does not get the promotion she deserves and is 
told by her boss to train his son, Nick for the job instead. She is upset at being passed over, 
but Mia still finds herself falling for the charming Nick. However, Mia is not sure Nick 
is reliable and when her vulnerable, young son starts idolizing him, Mia must decide 
if she can trust Nick with her heart.

Set your DVR for Sunday, Nov. 20, at 7:00 a.m Central Time.



via

An ambitious anchorwoman makes on offhand wish to an office party Santa, and then wakes 
up the next morning to find she is married to her college sweetheart, and her world is 
completely changed forever.

Set your DVR for Sunday, Nov. 20, at 3:00 p.m Central Time.




via
A busy single mom has lost her joy of Christmas. Then her Uncle Ralph arrives at her home 
with the young, handsome stranger from the airport. His love of Christmas, and life, is 
contagious and she soon realizes that what she needs most is right under her nose.

Set your DVR for Monday,  Nov. 21, 2016 at 11:00 Central Time.



via

An actual royal princess runs away from her official obligations and duties for a couple of 
days close to Christmas to see how the other half lives, she winds up falling for a 
handsome good Samaritan who is totally unaware of her real identity.

Set your DVR for Thursday, Nov. 24 at 3:00 p.m Central Time.



via
Romantic holiday plans with a workaholic boyfriend go awry when a chance meeting with 
a mysterious Santa strands two friends in a charming small town. A new love and some 
lost Christmas spirit are found.

Set your DVR for Friday, Nov. 25,  at 9:00 a.m Central Time.



via
A doctor's well laid life plans begin to be much less important when friendship
and love are discovered in beautiful Alaska.

Set your DVR for Friday, Nov. 25 at 9:00 p.m Central Time.



via
An executive is sent to a family lodge with specific orders to change almost everything.
Once she arrives, she discovers that the boss' plans may not be the best plans for her.

Set your DVR for Friday, Nov. 25 at 11:00 a.m Central Time.



via
Two NYC bound travelers find themselves inextricably linked when a snowstorm waylays 
their flight. Optimist and hopeless romantic, Paige, desperately needs to find a way to the 
city to meet her fiance’s parents before her wedding – and it’s up to a guy she can’t stand, 
fellow passenger and total stranger Dylan, to get her there.

Set your DVR for Sunday, Nov. 27 at 9:00 p.m Central Time.




via

A woman travels to meet her fianc√©'s family at Christmas and ends up at the wrong house. 
Once the mistake is corrected, she realizes that her bond with the wrong family—and their 
son—was indeed the right one.

Set your DVR for Monday, Nov. 28 at 9:00 p.m Central Time.




via
Jessie swears off serious relationships until she finds "the one." Then she meets the 
charming but chronically single Aiden. Unbeknownst to Jessie, Aiden has bet his friends 
that he can convince a woman to marry him by Christmas, which is only four weeks away. 
Will Jessie be heartbroken, or finally say "I do?"

Set your DVR for Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 1:00 p.m Central Time.




via
With the help of his two children, a widower reconnects with his high school sweetheart, 
who just happens to be one of the biggest pop stars on the planet. I realize it sounds 
a little cheesy, but the characters make it feel otherwise.

Set your DVR for Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016 at 5:00 a,m Central Time.



I am also super excited about Hallmark's Special Thanksgiving Event featuring
FIVE brand new movies every night, next Wednesday through Sunday. Click HERE
for full details.


To view the listing of ALL the Christmas movies and ALL show days and times 
(in any time zone), click HERE.


Please do yourself a favor and watch as many of these as you possible can.
I promise you that you will thank me later! ;)


Happy Christmas movie watching!













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...