Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Hello November



Happy Tuesday and also...



Does anyone know where October went? Those 31 days seemed to fly by in a blur.
I've got a senior in high school over here and time really needs to relax and slow down!

How was your Halloween? We made it through, but unfortunately have a lot of candy
left over. I just may store some of it out in the refrigerator in our garage. Out of sight,
out of mind, seems like a good motto.

I saw this on Facebook and it made me laugh...


Alabama dressed up as Summer for Halloween....SO funny, and so much truth to that
statement. Not sure when we will get some cooler weather, or when we will get rain,
but I do believe it is time for both!

A little cooler weather would make this next topic feel a little more appropriate...


Since it is now November, it's time to talk about a very special yearly event.

Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas!


source


Brand new Christmas movies started playing on Saturday. October 29th. I haven't
watched it yet, but you know that I have it recorded on my DVR. I really hope I can
sneak in some movie watching sometime this week!

I think I have said this before, but I love and enjoy Hallmark movies so much
because they are like grown up versions of fairy tales. Happy people in happy
movies, with a happy ending are the perfect 2 hour escape from the sometimes
harsh realities of the real world. Hallmark, you can count on me to watch all 19 of
your Christmas movies. I won't let you down, haha.


Thanks so much for reading today everyone, and please check back with me
on Thursday. Have a wonderful November 1st!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...