Monday, November 14, 2016

Gimme All The Holiday Coffee


Happy Monday to you!



Cheers to a new week everyone!


The red cups are back!

Our weekend involved coffee. And not just any coffee, but yummy holiday flavored coffee.


My first red cup of the season was a Chestnut Praline Latte on Friday.

I also found a few minutes to relax and start a new book this weekend. I have heard a
lot of good things about this author, so I am looking forward to reading my first
book by her.



Instead of Netflix and Chill, I did a little DVR and Chill on Friday night. I caught up
on a couple of episodes of one of my favorite new shows, Notorious. So good!

source

I love the characters and the story line draws you right in. If you haven't been watching 
this season, do yourself a favor and check this one out on demand. Let me know if you 
like it too.


On Saturday, Miss Shelley had an appointment for her 6 month wellness check-up
at the vet. 


This sweet baby girl is in no way a fan of her carrier. I mean, not even close.

Just look at her annoyed face.



And this is her, "PLEEAASE let me out," face.



You can now see by her body language that she is over us taking her out of the
house, over being in a carrier, and over going to the vet.



She got an excellent report, and while we were heading home, look at our beautiful 
view Saturday evening.



What a beautiful moon and sky.

Not pictured: my 2nd holiday coffee of the season - Gingerbread Latte

Winning is when your vet is also close to a Starbucks, haha.


On Sunday before heading to church, we made a quick stop at Dunkin Donuts
to see what Dunkin offered in the way of holiday flavors.

excuse the dirty windshield, oops!



On Sunday morning, I tried Dunkin's version of the Creme Brulee Latte.


It was good, but I do think the Starbucks version is my favorite. And bonus points
to Starbucks for the festive red cups!


For lunch Sunday, we went out with friends for some Mexican food.



It has been a while since we have been to Iguana Grill so it was nice to go again.


The rest of our day was spent relaxing at home and getting ready for the new week.
Time at home is my favorite way to recharge and refresh.


How was your weekend?

Have you gotten a red cup this season?

What's your favorite holiday drink?



Oh, I almost forgot...

If you are reading from your computer or laptop, you may notice the updated
blog design.  Miss S informed me it was time for a more 'modern' look, so I did 
some redesign over the weekend. :)

What do you think?

Also, I'm linking up today here and here, so pop over and join the fun.


Thanks for reading today and I will see you tomorrow.










4 comments :

  1. I had a Creme Brule Latte over the weekend and it was everything I've been dreaming about! Love the photos of the moon, I'm hoping to get some good ones tonight if the clouds cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Donna! Yes, we had issues with clouds on Sunday evening. Good luck with your photos, and thanks for visiting today! :)

      Delete
  2. Blog updates are exciting! It's like redecorating the rooms in your house, fresh start! I haven't gotten my red Starbucks holiday cup yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true Kaitlyn! Such a great way to think about it. Oh girl, you had better get to Starbucks fast, haha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...