Friday, November 11, 2016

Don't Forget



Don't forget, today is Veteran's Day...




Also don't forget that all things Christmas related can be found HERE and 
also HERE. Hallmark Channel for the win to help you find your
Christmas spirit!


It was 64 degrees inside our house when we woke up this morning and I loved it!
The weather has finally realized that we are almost to the middle of November.
Cooler temperatures always gets me ready to decorate for Christmas. I love the cozy, 
happy feel of beautiful, twinkling Christmas lights, and the joy I feel when buying
things for my family that make them happy. 


Last night while Hubby was sleeping through watching Thursday Night Football
on T.V, I found this video on YouTube of a girl's home already decorated for
Christmas.



If you check out YouTube, or scroll through Instagram, you will see that it is never
too early to decorate for Christmas.

I'm not quite ready to put away my fall decor, but it probably won't be too much
longer. It is a lot of work decorating for Christmas, so why not decorate early and
have plenty of time to enjoy it. Heaven knows December is a crazy busy, hectic month,
so getting an earlier start on decorating does make sense.

Don't forget...




Have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you on Monday!


When do you decorate for Christmas?

Have you watched any Christmas movies on Hallmark yet?

















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...