Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Cutest Little Coffee Shop Ever!


Yesterday afternoon, Miss S and I visited what I would officially refer to as the cutest 
little coffee shop ever!

We discovered The Southern Grind coffee house and fell in love with it.


This cute area is for coffee customers who want to have coffee with their fur babies. 
The bar area on The Pooch Porch has doggie treats ready for doggie customers.



In addition to The Pooch Porch their are also other tables outside.

Once you walk inside the coffee shop, this is your view.


...and where you place your order.



Just look at all the fresh baked cookies, muffins, and treats ready and waiting to tempt you.



I loved the cute shirts, but they were out of my size in the one I wanted.



Another cute little area to sit and sip your coffee.



Miss S ordered a Vanilla Latte, and her future AU roomie ordered a Caramel Macchiato.




I ordered... and I know you will never, ever guess... 

a Pumpkin Macchiato. It was delish!


And if you don't take a selfie in the bathroom were you even really there?



We enjoyed our visit to Southern Grind so much. We probably stayed there for almost
an hour sipping, and laughing and having a ball. What a fun way to spend a Monday 
afternoon!

If you are ever in Orange Beach, Alabama, you will definitely want to stop in
and relax for a while. They also have smoothies, gelato, breakfast items, soups,
sandwiches and more.


(I did not receive free coffee for writing this blog post, but I sure would be willing
to cut a deal in the future, haha!)













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...