Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A Great Idea



source


In light of what’s happening in our country today, and since I really don’t want to get 
ready for work, why not distract myself with a little positive procrastination?


Each number correlates with a day in November. Let's get caught up...


#1 - I am thankful for the smell of coffee and of fall scented candles from Bath & Body Works.

#2 - I am thankful for my iphone 7, my laptop, and wifi. 

#3 - I am thankful for neutral colors in my decor which allows me to change my home 
for the seasons. I love decorating for each holiday/season. I am also thankful for the 
color pink! I am a total girly girl. 

#4 - I am most  grateful for my mama's cooking. I am also thankful for chocolate. Chocolate doesn’t ask questions. Chocolate understands.

#5 - I am grateful for the sound of our cat when she purrs, and of the background noises 
made by my family. I am also grateful for the sounds of my family's voices when I 
call and they listen and encourage me during my day.

#6 - I am thankful for warm sunshine and cool breezes. 

#7 - I am grateful for so many memories. My 1st date with my hubby, the night he proposed, my mom spending hours and hours and hours helping to plan my wedding, 
our wedding day, my dad walking me down the aisle, the day we found out we 
were having a baby girl, the day she was born, the day we bought her car for her, 
and so many more. Gosh, I am so truly blessed that I am making myself cry! 
At least they are happy tears!

#8 - I am thankful for The Bible. It offers life changing words to those who take the time 
to open it and read.

Now, I’m all caught up with this gratitude challenge and ready to take on the day. Wow, counting your blessings and showing gratitude DOES make you feel better! What a 
cool challenge. So glad I found this one.

Happy Tuesday everyone! I will see you again on Thursday!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...