Thursday, October 13, 2016

Way Out Wednesday For Three Things Thursday



The Homecoming week festivities continue...

Tuesday was "Riding Nerdy," or Gangsta Day for Seniors.

Miss S dressed up like this...


I may be partial, but I think she is the cutest little gangsta I ever did see. ;) 


For today's Three Things Thursday, I want to share three pics from
Wednesday's spirit day.




Wednesday, was "Way Out Wednesday" or "Out of This World Wednesday."

Here are Miss S and a few of her friends...

Miss S with her same name bestie:


and

Miss S and her friends that always go with her and Hubby to Talladega...

let's call them the Talladega Triplets:



And then a cute close up with Miss S and her future AU college roomie:



I am really trying hard to focus on how cute Miss S and her friends are instead of 
on the fact that this is Miss S's last high school homecoming.

I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry. 

I WILL focus on the happy memories that Miss S is making.

And on that note, I will also say...

"Happy Thursday everyone, and thanks for dropping by.
I'll see you again tomorrow."










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...