Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hello Thursday!



Hello again everyone!

I am happy that it is Thursday because Thursday = Friday Eve!

Thursday, for me, means only one more day of work before I can slow down
a little and catch up on things around the house. 

There isn't too much to share from my end today. I don't think you would
care to hear about my "things to do" list....nothing exiting or newsworthy 
at all about doing laundry, dishes, dusting, or vacuuming.

Lots of craziness is coming soon though.

- We are 11 days away from Halloween.

(I can only imagine what Miss S and friends will come up 
with for celebrating Halloween!)

- We are 19 days away from the election.

-  We are 34 days from Thanksgiving.

-  We are 36 days away from the Iron Bowl.

- We are 66 days from Christmas.

- We only have 71 days left in 2016.


Can you believe 2017 is so close? We all know what happens in May of 2017,
and I certainly don't want to think about that today!

So...

Enough rambling from me, let me just share a song that I am loving lately.
I love the upbeat tempo and inspiring message.




Happy Thursday to you and I will see you tomorrow!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...