Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites



H A P P Y  Friday everyone!

Who's ready for a little Friday Favorites fun?

*cue cheering and clapping  ;)



My favorite quote from the week is this one found on Pinterest...


Please and thank you!

Ha! Isn't it just perfect? Describes my feelings to a T!

After the interstate grass fire that we had in the Birmingham area yesterday, I am a bit 
apprehensive about leaving home right now. We are at a Stage 3 drought level in our area
and it is a bit scary. Traffic was a complete mess for hours last night as people were trying 
to get home from work. I was so thankful to be a safe distance from the chaos.

If you need me this weekend, I will be right here enjoying some dachshund
snuggles. Definitely one of my favorite things!



Another favorite thing is when my daughter surprises me by bringing me an
iced Pumpkin Spice Latte. She always knows just how to make my day. I love
my girl and I love a good PSL!



Let's continue our foodie theme with other yummy favorites from the week.

This salad has been my favorite go to lunch this week.


Spinach, grilled chicken, avocado, purple grapes, strawberries, cherry tomatoes,
a few glazed pecans, and a sprinkle of grated cheese, topped with a raspberry
vinaigrette dressing. So good!


And at work, I've been snacking on this fun yogurt flavor. We all know you need
something to make work more fun, ha!



I guess that about wraps up my favorites from the week. I need to squeeze in a
quick workout before I head out for a hair appointment this afternoon.
As for the rest of our weekend... who knows!

I'm sure it will look something like this:

high school football tonight

Hubby hunting in the morning

college football tomorrow afternoon/evening

church on Sunday

Now, we just need to decide the rest of our plans for the weekend.
(other than lots of doxie snuggles)


Have a great Friday and a fun-filled weekend!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...