Thursday, September 15, 2016

Three Things Thursday


Hello again and welcome to...



If you are currently dieting, close your eyes and scroll 
right past #1!



I don't want to be the reason that someone gets major cravings
and messes up their meal plan for the day!


If you are still here, and are reading #1 ....

Look at these two Limited Edition Flavors of Fiber One Bars.




Oh my! I will absolutely be on the lookout for these when I head to
the grocery store again. 

Miss S and I love the Fiber One cheesecake bars, and the chocolate chip 
cookies, so I am really interested in trying these two new flavors. 




It's almost time to bring out the fall decor!

I am currently waiting for the right decorating mood to strike.

For a little inspiration, let's take a look back to my fall mantel from 2014...


and to my fall mantel from 2015...



I will probably start bringing out some fall touches in the next week or so.

We are officially 7 days away from the first day of fall, so I better uncover
my decorating inspiration soon!




This is what I posted on snapchat yesterday of my sweet fur babies.

I love when the stars align and I'm able to get good pictures of all three of them.
Some days it is easier than others.



So that it pretty much what our life looks like this week.

Do you decorate for fall?

Have you tried any of the Fiber One snack bars?


Thanks for reading and I'll see you again tomorrow!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...