Thursday, September 8, 2016

Three Things Thursday (Crazy For Pumpkin Spice Edition)



Happy Thursday everyone!

Thursday is also known as Friday Eve, so if you are having a crazy week,
hang in there because the weekend is on its way!


But, before we get too excited over Friday, let's get started with our regularly 
scheduled Thursday post.

It's time for...




I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte last Friday. I ordered mine iced, since our
weather is still in the mid 90's. I snapped a picture right in the Target Dollar Spot
to document the special occasion!





I couldn't help but smile when I found this cute mug in Kirkland's.


You all know how I feel about a Pumpkin Spice Latte, so if I can say this about
you, then you KNOW you are loved a lot, haha. 




I have been seeing lots of pumpkin spice related pictures floating around social media 
this week. People are finding all sorts of pumpkin spice goodies. I hopped on Target's 
website yesterday to see what I could find. My plan was to order online and have all 
the pumpkin goodness delivered straight to my door, but unfortunately I found that 
only about half of the goodies that they sell are available online. The others are only 
available at stores. Ugh, I was trying to save myself  from the drive to Target but 
apparently Target knows how to lure you in. Looks like a trip to Target will be 
going on my to-do list for Friday.

Here are some items I will be looking for when I visit Target tomorrow...







 
Oh Target... You know how to get straight into my wallet! Yep, you can say I've
got the pumpkin spice obsession, and I've got it bad!


Have a great day and I hope to see you right back here tomorrow!

Thanks for reading today!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...